Monday 29 September 2008

My history

I love to explore different various things and travel around the world. I am really an adventurer, as I been traveling all over Asian countries and different countries as well. Among all Asia, the Philippines is MY favorite country that i used to visit many times already. I experienced and encountered different kindS of people, meet a lot of acquaintances and see the wonders of the world. Also I already faced a lots of circumstances and love to take risks in life.

Unfortunately, my life is unpredictable....because long time ago, my life was closed to death when I was having my lunch at Swagman Hotel with some friends, that was before New Years Eve. When the tranquility was pierced by a massive blast, several people from the hotel were injured when the bomb begin to explode. Consequently, I was going back to england safely but still I'm stunned with my experience. During the said blast, I was shaking like a leaf but beyond with my experienced the incidents will not stop me from coming back to Philippines. So as to date almost 18 times I used to visit, and obviously I finally found someone, who makes my heartbeat fast and falling in love with. Well, definitely its lovable wife. Its really my pleasure to have her in my life. I know I meet a lot of girls before her, but to all the girls that I've known, shes the most beautiful girl in my eyes. Totally, she's so wonderful and very different from all my girl friends. As far as I noticed, she's the best among the rest. Shes the most beautiful thing that ever happened in my life. Especially, when we walked in the aisle and faced in the alter to share our vows together. It was my unforgettable moment in my life. Im so grateful to have her. I love you my dearest..

Despite the fact, from my said experienced it wont let me stop of coming back to the PI, where all my dremas come true, in fact, I will be having my vacation in PI soon.

No comments: